Saturday, July 23, 2011

HAPPY OR SAD ?

THEME : HAPPY

23/7/2011 Saturday


*TO BE UPDATED*




THEME : SAD

23/7/2011 Saturday

today is yet another good day?

I doubt, i missed the chance of watching "top band" in kbs world as i mis-remember the time slot for it, which i looked for gmt +9 instead of +8. and i even missed the chance to relearn the band's name that i love (since they are GO-MI-NAM), but managed to watch their performance.

I doubt, again. My 2nd sis. I'm not sure whether she is my sis or should i say though we live in the same house for 18th years, still i dont understand her much. She can just be angry for a sudden and for a reason-less. When i looked at her, she gave me that eyes. She are a brilliant in making other people's day gone like no one's business.

It isnt even due to pms, during ms or after ms. Plus, i am the one that are having. may be i have better EQ than her. may be i have better SQ than her. all she is better than me is IQ?

i doubt her best friends knew anything about these. or maybe they knew her better than i do?

seriously, WHO ARE U?

OR

IT IS JUST MY WRONG THOUGHT OF HER?

OMG ~ SORRY.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home