Friday, July 22, 2011

RTM ♥


YES ~! RTM

21/7/2011 Thurs.

what is rtm u say? rtm = rehat tidur makan

my routine for today was RTM. After i woke up, i went fb for a while before going to have my brunch. and then, i rest while watching another ep of heartstring.

inner-self of me was arguing against each other whether or not to pack my table and st
art work or to watch drama and rest myself for another day.

well, obviously the lazy me won again.

after an ep of heartstring, i tidur for almost half of the day. ♥ and ohmy, it was fun, though i had a weird weird dream of me myself witness a crime. blablabla. then, awaken by my dad to take bath.

then, continue with my day with playing computer again. =)

IMMA TOO STRESS-LESS AM I? XD



=====================================================

saw u on net again. and again, i hope so much that i could talk to u.

well, i love ur new profile picture. i love each and every photos u have to be honest.

they are picturesque.

and u, u reminded me of how i used to love these kind of picturesque photos before. and u, u ignited the light in me, the light that have a high passion on admiring those pro photographers that can change anything objects or living things that are so common into something that seems so special and unique.


i used to collect all kinds of photos that are mesmerizing, such as nature. though it is just a common scenery, those photographers can turn these common scenery to something amazing something inspiring by just one "touch".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home