Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BRAND NEW?


Going through my old posts, i can conclude that i am a childish yet amazing in some way and also a crazy kpop fans.

but, rather than keeping those posts, i removed everything in order to start over again - for my BRAND NEW blog.

in order to keep it fresh for me to re-read my new post, new classic template is used.

however, in the time coming, i may change the template.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

right, let's talk about my day~!

19/7/2011, TUE.

NORAEBANG DAY


it has been ages since i last go karaoke with any of my friends.

though my best friends promised me long ago, this promise as not been succeed for months.

lucky, i have my two eonnie, jojo and cindy to teman me for sing k.

PLUS, sing kpop songs ^^ finally without the need of holding back on choosing k-songs.

I had a great fun, but time flies. Our noraebang session ended really quickly.

Hopefully there will next time.

I'll keep this sweet moment with eonnies in my heart till the next trip with them again ^^.

extra sweet moment, i saw really handsome KOREAN~! it seems that more and more koreans are in our uni. but why they came so late in july~? i have few more months leave before going to degree. going to degree means most probably no studying there ady~? SAD ~

***********************************************************************************

i know it is wrong but i cant stop thinking of you. whenever i saw u on net, i have the urge to talk to you. but, i knew what you will reply - a word.

it still appear fresh in mind of you standing side of her...i wana just grab you away from her side, and talk anything under the sky with you, but there doesnt seems any conversation gona form between.

i tried my very best not to think what may you think of me, the more i think the more i am afraid that you may hate me you may feel disgust of my existence. the more i am afraid the more timid i'll be to the extend no single word can be related to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home