Saturday, August 06, 2011

나는 화났어

i dont get it. i seriously dont get it.

how can she inform me in last min./? or should it be if i never ask, she will never ever gonna tell me so, right?

and how could she just did every decision by her own?! does she ever know she is in a group of 4?

remind her over and over again to send me her report for me to see as reference, but, she still forgot.

i dont get it. she hates me or something? if she is, just say so, i can just kindly not car pool with she and wait for my mom instead. what is it that hard.

plus, i can be alone without any problem, which i always do~!

maybe i should not care anything again. why should i in the first place should care? is not that people ever care about me before. and always i am the one that kept on listening to their stories. but no one does ever want / will listen to me.

the next time, i'm not praying for her to stay back or something else, might as well just wait for mum to take me back.

though alone is lonely, but edu is more important.

BUT SERIOUSLY,

why and why, everything i did today just dont suit me well, sent text to so many people, not a single human being replied me except maxis~!

in the end i accomplish nothing but gain angry~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home